Sunday, November 2, 2014

Zespri Kiwifruit Yummy Recipe

Now, come to the Day 7th of the challenge of Zespri Kiwifruit where I had to share my yummy secret recipe. I had enjoyed the fruit so much and I want something different for me and my children. So, I made Zespri Kiwifruit ice blended smoothies. To made 2 glass of it, we need 4 pcs of Zespri Kiwifruit, 2 table spoon of honey and 15 cubes of ice. The method are :-
1. Peel the skin of the Zespri Kiwifruit and put into a blender. 
2. Add the honey and the ice cube inside the blender. 
3. Blend for almost 2 minutes and its ready to be served. 
Zespri Kiwifruit Ice Blended Smoothies
Simple, fast, nice and delicious, right ? My little Angels love it so much as they not only able to drink it, they can eat the decorations too. Zespri Green Kiwifruit is full of actinidin (an enzyme that helps with protein digestion) and fiber. They are essential to help promote healthy digestive system. One Zespri Kiwifruit has 2 times the fiber of pineapples. Great right ?
WT enjoying his Zespri Kiwifruit moment
So, whenever I felt bloated especially having great meals during the weekend. I'll thought of Zespri Kiwifruit as it can help to facilitate gastric digestion and bowel discomfort. Now, you know what to get when your tummy hurts...
WH had his Zespri-rific moment
Thanks to Zespri Kiwifruit for giving me 14 days challenge to try it and feel it myself. I had enjoyed every moment with my Little Angels as we try our best to had different way of eating our Kiwi and we look forward to the challenge everyday and figure out how we should accept it in a more creative way. Eating Kiwi also mades me and my Little Angels to stay healthy and no more constipation...

No comments:

Post a Comment