Thursday, November 27, 2014

Children's day at Sentosa Medical Centre

Last Saturday, a friend of mine told me that Sentosa Medical Centre having a Children's Day event on 22 November 2014. My second child till the 5th one were born at Sentosa Medical Centre and I'm proud to bring them there again. 
Since there were fancy dress competition, I had brought a trolley bag filled with their costumes and accessories to support the event but eventually felt really disappointed as none of my little Angels won any prize. I heard from whispered from the staff that my Little Angels' costumes were fantastic and I put lots of hope, at least able to win something but eventually all my Little Angels lose to those that were not deserved to win it. Sigh... Let me show you the winners costumes and my Little Angels one and you judge it yourself...
First prize winner still ok wearing an angel costume. 2nd prize winner wearing Anna costume but the 2nd winner,  nothing special as no accessories at all and worst is 3rd prize winner wearing like a sleeping wear of spiderman costume. These category is for 4-6 years old and now let me show you category for 7-12 years old...
First prize winner is wearing I also don't know what costume in purple colour. Should be Angel kua as got wing behind but don't really look like it, 2nd prize still ok as wearing Frozen costume and 3rd prize wearing snow white costumes. Is it nice...I'm not sure. Maybe they're talented kua and I felt doubt on that also but let me tell all of you that this is fancy dress contest. If you wanted to find a talented kids, then organise the most talented kids contest instead. Maybe they preferred to let their own staff's children to win instead...
3 judges on that day
So many staffs on that day really felt impressive with my Little Angels costumes that they each wanted to take photos with them but the results really out of my expectations and really really disappointed on this. Let me show you what my Little Angels wearing that day...
Aren't they cute with the staff 
Whenever I felt really disappointed time, I'll win a prize. Thanks to God for always cheer me up as I'm lucky enough to win their first prize in the lucky draw. Guest this one depends on luck instead of those judges. I remember when I felt disappointed at Sunway's safety rangers time, got a called from Gong Cha that I won a truck of their drinks. So, whenever I felt disappointed, I'll think what God had gave me this times. Ha ha ha...
Goodies and free gift that my Little Angels had on that day
Vitamins were being offered at a very good discounted price. For the Vitamin C, buy 2 box free 1 box and got the white colour bear and stationery. Vitamin B Complex at buy 1 free 1. End up I spend a lot on the vitamins also but its all worth it...
Stock for 3 months
 I really hope Sentosa Medical Centre will improve further on their judging criteria. Maybe they not used to or don't have experience on it but those without qualifications also able to give fair judgement. A judgement that everyone agreed to the result. A bit disappointed but overall except for the fancy dress contest, everything went smoothly and all kids went home happily with all the gifts given...


3 comments:

  1. Sad... I agree they should improve their judging criteria

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice costumes your kids have. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Miera, thanks for the comment. Hope more improvement will be made and no bias in judging. Sherry, thanks for the compliments...

    ReplyDelete