Thursday, February 6, 2014

CREATE MY ‘TODAY’ MOMENTS WITH FRISO GOLD

Refer to my last blog about Our Today Moments at http://5-little-angels.blogspot.com/2014/01/our-today-moments.html as what I had mentioned that working mothers like me consider spend less than half of time with my children as quality time and two (which include me) out of three say that we'll stop work and spend more time with our kids if money is not an issue.
And now the opportunity arise to encourage Malaysian mothers to make the most of their time with their children. Formulated milk powder for children, Friso Gold introduces “Our Today Moments” contest, which provides mothers the opportunity to have the experience of a lifetime with their little ones.With 100 lifetime experiences worth a total of RM1 million to give away*, the contest urges Malaysian mothers to put aside their daily to-dos and make the most of every moment they spend with their children. 

According to Anja Henze, Marketing Director of Dutch Lady Milk Industries Berhad, which markets and produces Friso Gold, “the contest is designed to encourage and inspire Malaysian mothers to prioritise spending quality time with her children in their growing-up journey.


Everyone  will  be  asking  me  on  how  to  participate  the  contest. Just  follow  my  instructions below:-
Step 1 - Purchase any participating Friso Gold product – Frisomum Gold, Friso Gold 3 or Friso                     Gold 4 (any size)
Step 2 - Tell them one special experience (big or small) that you have always want to do             
             together with your child but have not been able to and why.
Step 3 - Complete your personal particulars
Step 4 - Attach proof of purchase (original Friso Gold scoop from any participating product) to 
            contest form.
Step 5 - Mail to PO Box at Friso Gold “Our Today Moments” Contest, P.O.Box 3202, 
            47507 Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan.

And now what you'll win...
1. Early Bird prize x 100: Entry tickets (2 adults & 2 kids) to Legoland Malaysia worth         
    RM540.00 each
2. Grand Prize x 100: A special experience for the parent and child worth up to RM10,000 
    each.

For your information, the Contest period is from 13th January 2014 – 28th February 2014

Everyone should be asking me what is the experience that I want to experience with my Angels. My answer is simple : to cook with them. My Angels love to cook as every time after cooking, they always enjoy eating the food and told me how delicious it is and hope to have it next time but the problem is I don't have the times and energy to do the cooking as I am always busy with my works, household chores, teaching them and guiding them in their education. 

And now my wish might come true if I'm able to win this contest, then I hope Friso can send us to a place where we can learn how to cook, ingredients prepared and we can mess up without worrying about cleaning. Ha ha ha...
  

So, what are you waiting for, send in your entry now as I have sent mine and who knows if we might be one of the 100 winners... To know more about Friso “Our Today Moments” Contest, please refer to Friso Malaysia Facebook or Friso Website link at https://www.facebook.com/FrisoGrowingUpTogether or http://www.friso.com.my/

3 comments:

  1. wow nice contest but my son not drink this brand.

    namesherry.com

    welcome join my giveaway
    http://www.mymomsbest.us/2014/02/top-commentator-feb-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. very good contest info..
    buttt..
    childrens are not drink this milk...

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting info, i dun have kids yet, will tell other "mummy" friends too!

    http://www.wendypua.com/

    ReplyDelete